Top 5 Reasons To Have Laser Vision Correction
Thousands of Canadians are turning to laser eye surgery to correct their vision and eliminate their dependency on glasses or contact lenses. The freedom to live an active lifestyle without fear of losing or having your glasses fall off has become more important than ever!
During laser eye surgery, a surgeon uses a laser device to make permanent changes to the shape of the cornea. The laser produces a cool beam of ultraviolet light to vaporize tissue, surgically altering the shape of the cornea which can correct mild to moderate refractive errors in most people.
Most patients feel their lives are vastly improved when their dependence on prescription glasses or contact lenses is reduced or eliminated.
Top five reasons to have Laser Vision Correction:
1) There are a lot of people in the world who wonder what it would be like to wake up in the morning and see everything clearly without having to look for their glasses.
2) Some people don’t like the look of glasses, and cannot adjust to contact lenses.
3) It’s often quite hard to play sports wearing glasses or contact lenses, and certain activities make it nearly impossible.
4) Many people work in occupations requiring above average, unaided vision in environments where it would be dangerous or otherwise problematic to lose your contacts, have your glasses fog up or misplace either one.
5) Over the span of your lifetime, it’s very likely that Lasik surgery would end up costing less money in the long run than the cost of glasses, contacts and solutions. With this fact in mind it certainly makes having the procedure even more attractive.
A great number of people who choose Laser Eye Surgery are doing so because of one or more of these listed reasons, or something very close to them. People in general have many things in common and everyone who gives it a moment of thought would agree that their vision is extremely precious. What’s your reason to be glasses/contacts free?